June 14, 2012
McNeely Pigott & Fox Enlists Six Summer Interns
Six interns have joined McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations (www.mpf.com) for the summer semester. The internship program at MP&F is open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors.
"Our intern program at MP&F is one of the most experience-oriented public relations internships available to college students," said MP&F senior partner Mark McNeely. "Each one of our interns has the opportunity to learn from first-hand experience working in a top agency."
The summer 2012 interns are:
- Andrew Colton, a senior at Southern Methodist University majoring in communication studies
- Kate Frediani, a junior at Vanderbilt University majoring in human and organizational development.
- Neely Kennedy, a senior at the University of Tennessee majoring in child and family studies with a minor in psychology.
- Tara Knott, a senior at Belmont University majoring in journalism.
- Alisha Washington, a junior at Vanderbilt University majoring in communication studies and African-American and diaspora studies.
- Emily Whitson, a junior at the University of North Carolina majoring in journalism and mass communications.